Retail Food & Beverage
Retail Food & Beverage packaging serves three key purposes: to protect, to preserve, and to appear appealing. Through innovative packaging solutions, we are able to achieve and exceed all three goals to provide a packaging product that perfectly meets your needs.
Our packages are designed for end-use application and there are a number of different properties that are often needed in retail food & beverage packaging.
- Sealability: Important to preserving shelf life in products like cheese packaging
- Peelability: Peelable lids are often used for yogurt and other dairy product packaging and lidding
- Toughness & Abrasion Resistance: Important in vacuum sealed packages and valved sealable pouches, often used for coffee packaging
- Long-term Shelf Life: Attribute required for many products, including meat snacks and other snacks.
- Organoleptic Performance: This is very important for pet food and treats with regard to pet sensitivities.
- Optimal Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR): This is imperative for produce by extending shelf life and the high clarity of the packaging.
Some products we specialize in include:
- Drink Pouches
- Dry Mixes
- Frozen Foods
- Meat Snacks
- Microwaveable Foods
- Pet Foods and Treats
- Snacks (Nuts, Cookies, etc.)
Institutional Food & Beverage
Like with the Retail Food & Beverage industry, the institutional industry requires their packaging to meet certain requirements and display certain characteristics. Some of the many characteristics that make our packaging solutions ideal for the institutional food & beverage industry are:
- Heat resistance: For hot-fill applications
- Breathability and Gauge Control: This is ideal for preserving and maintaining the integrity of produce.
- Toughness & Puncture Resistance: Often, this is important for packaging frozen
- Durability: When designing liners, durability is very important to the process.
Institutional Food & Beverage Product Applications:
- Boil-In and Heat-In Pouches or Bags
- Frozen Foods
- IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) Liners
- Powdered Mixes
- Refrigerated Foods
- Soups, Sauces, and Gravies
Agricultural, Lawn & Garden
From products used for lawns and gardens to large-scale agricultural solutions, the packaging is vital to the transportation and use of materials. This includes both the retail-heavy side of mulch and seed sale, which requires high-end graphics capabilities, as well as high-quality sealant webs for bag applications.
Agricultural, Lawn & Garden Film Applications:
- Fumigant Films
- Grass Seeds
- Mulch Films
- Nursery Label Films
From overwrap films to shrink-wrap bundling of products, there is a wide range of general purpose applications for our film solutions. When choosing a provider, it is vital to ensure that they are able to deliver high-quality, consistent products and that they have the technical expertise to achieve characteristics such as flat sheet, gauge control, yield control, and consistency.
General Purpose Film Applications:
- Paper Products
- Shrink Bundling Films
- Tissue and Towel Overwrap
Graphics & Labels
With graphics and labels, you need to consider a lot of different factors such as durability, resistance to water, tearing and the elements, as well as UV damage. Some typical design elements we consider in our graphic & label work is conformability, “no-label” look, the environmental effects, and base/top coating for preserving the label.
Graphic & Label Film Applications:
- Banner Films
- Release Liners
Health & Beauty
With health and beauty products, the appearance of the product is vital, as are the barrier properties of the film. That’s why we focus on a design that supports superior graphics and custom barrier properties for each product.
Health & Beauty Film Applications:
- Infant Care
Our surface protection films promote safety and protection foremost. These products emphasize the highly technical elements necessary for metal bending applications and creating UV stable films.
Surface Protection Film Applications:
- Stainless Steel
- Carpet Wrap
- Automotive Films
- General Purpose Masking
Health Care products provide a critical role in the safe and sterile delivery of medical care. That means that our products focus on the protection and high performance of films for valuable health care products.
Health Care Film Applications:
- Bag Films
- Carrier Sheets
- Chemical-Resistant Packaging
- Forming Webs
- Peelable Sealants
- Pouch Sealants
- Wound Care
- Medical Device Packaging
- Infant Care and Incontinence